Fastest 2000 runs in t20

Having made his T20I debut against England at Old Trafford in fastest 2000 runs in t20 2016, Babar Azam completed 2000 runs in cricket s shortest format in just 52 innings.
Making his T20I debut in 2009, when the format had become popular all across the globe, Guptil made the opening slot his own by scoring runs for fun. Warner breached the mark in his 73rd international T20 inning against Sri ipl satta king chart Lanka in Melbourne on November 1, 2019, where he went on to ipl mai satta kaise lagaye score an unbeaten 57, aslo helping Australia win the match by 7 wickets. Australia achieved the target as they barely allowed the run-rate to drop through the innings. The Pakistan cricket team captain achieved this.
He also holds the record of most 50-plus scores in T20Is. Time is based on the start of the debut match and the start of the match in which the milestone was achieved.

Fastest 2000 runs in T20 international cricket right now (2022 Get

T20I # 1848, bangladesh v South Africa at Sydney, ICC Men's T20 World Cup 22nd match, Oct 27, 2022. The former Indian team captain also sits second on the second most man of the match award list in T20 international cricket. Former Indian skipper Virat satta market ipl Kohli became the fastest batsman in T20I cricket to score 3000 runs as he took just 87 matches to tally. Pakistan cricket team star and captain Babar Azam has fastest 2000 runs in t20 scored the fastest 2000 runs in, t20 international cricket, reaching the milestone in just 54 matches and 52 innings.
Kohli has so far played a total of 82 T20Is in which he has accumulated 2,794, at a phenomenal average of over 50 and a cracking strike rate of over 138. Join us at the, diwali Lakhpati Party that celebrates fastest 2000 runs in t20 winners at every game Rummy, Poker, Callbreak, Ludo, SnL and Fantasy. M here takes a look at the top five fastest batsmen to 2000 T20 international runs: Virat Kohli (India) - 56 innings (AFP Photo indian run machine Virat Kohli has been ipl satta king result breaking batting records almost for fun over the past few years. He reached his 2000th.
T20I # 1849, india v Netherlands at Sydney, ICC Men's T20 World Cup 23rd fastest 2000 runs in t20 match, Oct 27, 2022. Kohli is second on the list of leading run-scorers and has 3586 runs in 97 innings. T20 run in just four years and 230 days.
India posted a mammoth total of 208 propelled by half-centuries of Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul and a blinder of an innings from Surya Kumar Yadav in the match but. Since making his T20I debut in the 2007 World Cup, Rohit Sharma has had his ups and downs before finally cementing his place in the Indian team a few years later. T20, world Cup winners West Indies have been the best in the business when it comes to the shortest format, the Men in Maroon lags when it comes.
Time is based on the start of the debut match and the start of the match in which the milestone was achieved. Since making his debut in 2009 against South Africa, Warner has hit one century and 22 fifties in this format. One such example is the list of fastest players to reach 2000 runs in T20I cricket. Pakistan cricket team duo of Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan share the record for the fastest to 2000 runs in, t20 internationals.